Athlete Profile - Collinda Joseph

Athlete Profile
Collinda Joseph
Preferred Name: Collinda (Nickmane CJ)
Hometown: Ottawa, ON
Prior Team Canada Experience: This is my first time officially representing Canada and I'm beyond excited (and honoured!)
Favourite Movie: I love movies and it's tough to choose a favourite one but if I had to choose, I'd say A League of Their Own
Favourite Food: Lebanese Food!

"If you could invite 3 people out for dinner, who would they be and why?"

1. "Robin Williams - He would be incredibly entertaining and I expect he was a brilliant person as well."
2. "My grandmother - I miss her and would love to have the chance to see and talk to her one more time."
3. "Barack Obama - I expect he's as passionate about human rights as I am and it would be great to have  a conversation about his prespective."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You!!

Day 9 - Five in a Row!