Athlete Profile - Marie Wright

Athlete Profile
Marie Wright
Preferred Name: Marie
Hometown: Moose Jaw, Sask
Prior Team Canada Experience: Finland 2015 - Alt, S.Korea 2017 - Lead, Paralympics 2018 - Lead (Bronze)
Favourite Movie: Lean on me with Morgan Freeman
Favourite Food: Saskatoon Pie

"If you could invite 3 people out for dinner, who would they be and why?"

1. "My Family - because they make the world a better place!!!"
2. "Team Gushue - because they are my heroes and it would be great to sit and talk with them about curling!  If you see this team Gushue I expect dinner!!!!"
3. Sandra Schmirler - "Because she is the Greatest Curler and because she had helped many newborn babies with her Foundation!  And she is from my home province!"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You!!

Athlete Profile - Collinda Joseph

Day 9 - Five in a Row!